The following rules must be followed at all times:
- All skaters are required to have a signed waiver on file. Skaters under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian in the presence of skatepark staff or by a Notary.
- All skaters must wear safety equipment (helmet and shoes) at all times, knee and elbow pads are STRONGLY recommended.
- Skaters should always check the condition of their gear to make sure it is in safe working order.
- Skate at your own risk—know your limitations.
- Skate smart—Reckless or dangerous skaters will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- One person per skateboard and ramp—respect your fellow skaters.
- Skating permitted in designated areas and during designated hours only.
- All injuries, major and minor, are to be reported to the management immediately. In case of a serious injury, do not move the injured person. All skaters in the area should cease skating immediately.
- No scooters, bicycles or rollers skates are permitted in the skate area.
- No chewing gum, food, or beverages are permitted in the skate area.
- Alcohol, controlled substances, smoking, profanity, fighting, or graffiti will not be tolerated.
- Spectators may sit in the special seating area of the park only and should never enter the skate area.
- Staff has the right to deny entry to anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or there is evidence of attempts to circumvent established safety policies of the park or demonstrate conduct that would be unacceptable to the skatepark users.
- No children under the age of 13 will be permitted in the skate area without supervision.
- Due to safety concerns and insurance restrictions, children under the age of 7 will not be allowed in the skate area, except during scheduled mentoring clinics.
No refunds are given. Although staff monitors the skatepark, the ultimate responsibility for responsible skating in a safe environment relies on strict adherence to the above manners and policies by all participants. The staff on duty has the authority to revoke skating privileges of participants who are rowdy or otherwise do not abide by the above rules and policies.
The following waiver must be signed before skating. Skaters under the age of 18 must have this waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian in the presence of skatepark staff or by a Notary. Download the waiver here.
***Skaters under the age of 18 registering at RCRS for the first time MUST have a parent or legal guardian present to sign registration and insurance forms.